Therapies I use include CBT, EMDR and the pre-EMDR Flash Technique, Schema Therapy, and Solution Focused Brief Therapy, informed by mindfulness based practices and compassionate presence. My areas of work include: Stress, anxiety and depression; stress-related insomnia and improving sleep; trauma, PTSD and CPTSD; self-esteem, confidence and personality concerns; grief and loss, including relationship separation; and problems at work or university. I also work with members of the military and veteran population. I have extensive experience working in complex organisational settings.
Please contact me to book a first session.
Medicare MTPH and private health fund rebates available
DVA Health Cards (Gold and White) are accepted as payment upon a GP referral.
Professional memberships etc
· Australian Association of Psychologists (AAPi)
· Australian Psychological Society (APS)
· Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR) Association of Australia
· Master of Leadership (Change Management)
· Bachelor of Arts (Hons) (Psychology)
· AHPRA Registered Psychologist PSY 000 140 1867